Okey now what is the layout

Feb 25, 2011 at 8:37 PM

I saw the sample and now question comes ... what a set of tools, libraries would you like to begin with?

Coordinator
Mar 2, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Currently working on the basics. Coding standards and guidelines are being created. The Architecture to be used are being finalized, however there will be scope for updates and changes based of the suggestions once it is exposed to greater audiances. And a simple framework to code the layers is also getting done, with one usecase cutting accross all the layers. Essentially the sample POC/ code will show how the various patterns are implemented at various layers. Within few weeks the first version of the solution structure will be released.

Mrinmoy

Happy coding

www.dasideen.com

Mar 9, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Just saw the "Architec", okey naturally question pop from where do want to start with. I could see from your Design that IVY framework is going to directly interact with Data Transfer Entities/ Data Transfer Objects. Correct me if i am getting wrong. Could you elaborate little more on the IVY Framework purpose and functionality.

Coordinator
Mar 14, 2011 at 9:40 AM

It is correct that few of the components from "IVY Frameworks" will interact with these entity objects. But that is not important here it is more important to know what patterns are implement at which layers and suituations. For that we need to go for a live meeting, where I will explain in details how and where to use which patterns in this framework. Let us organize a live meeting soon.

Mrinmoy

Happy coding

www.dasideen.com